Monday, November 23, 2009

Empire State of Mind

LISTEN...version without Jay-Z



I miss New York! I really like the atmosphere and I bet it's awesome during Christmas time.

Here are some photos from the last time that I went to go visit. One year I'm going to spend Christmas and New Years in New York. It seems so magical.


click on the image


this waterfall under the Brooklyn Bridge is actually an art exhibit by Danish artist Olafur Eliasson


natural lights from New York



I would probably go here for my entertainment. I'm known for my jungle fever.



NYC LIGHTS


my favorite painting at the MET


In New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can’t do,
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York


Seems like just a dream.

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love that video by alicia. she is so amazing! your pictures are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete